How to Be Successful In ViSalusI’ve been a part of ViSalus Sciences for well just a couple months now as a promoter and community challenge leader of one of the fastest growing organizations in ViSalus, I’m going to share with key strategies and tips on how you can make money promoting the fastest growing challenge in the nation, The Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge.
First and foremost, ViSalus is more than just your run of the mill mlm (multi-level marketing company). ViSalus is a “Community” of like-minded individuals dedicated to help people look and feel better. Our products are exceptional and real people, like you and I, are seeing real results. ViSalus Promoters are transforming lives all across the United States and Canada. As we do so, ViSalus Promoters benefit financially, enjoy travel, the gift of health, and an awesome BMW car program that is attainable.
ViSalus is fun, it’s exciting, and if you build your business by following my advice, can prove to be extremely lucrative.
1) Start your ViSalus business with either the $499 or $999 ESS (Executive Success System). You’ll receive not only your distributorship, but all the products necessary to begin your own health transformation, plus samples. Click to see what you get with your ESS!
2) Within your first 24 hours, print and complete the GST (Getting Started Training) and watch the Getting Started Training videos in Vi-Net. Take a peek!
3) Set your Challenge goal. Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, compete in a race, become stronger, whatever your fitness goal, your story and the results you achieve by using the ViSalus products will help you to grow your business. Of course, there’s no need to wait 90 days to complete your first challenge to introduce your business to others, you should see changes within your first week. I would say that 99.9% of the people I bring on board lose at least 3 – 5 lbs. in their first week and feel more energetic from the shakes and Vi-Pak supplements. My new promoters can have me talk to their prospects as well so I can share my own personal testimonial and share my transformation story on how I lost a total of 35 lbs. Make videos of your transformation. It doesn’t need to be taken by a professional videotographer. Grab your camera and have someone hit “record”. Here’s my first ever video. It’s been extremely effective in motivating people to join the Challenge.
4) Follow the System. ViSalus has a marketing plan that has been proven to work. It’s already in place, and those people who take the time to learn the system and follow it, are the ones who are gaining momentum and hitting the ranks in the ViSalus Compensation Plan quickly. I can teach you how to become a Rising Star/Director in 7 days!
5) Schedule your Challenge Party within your first week. It can be as simple as inviting a few of your friends and family members into your living room. Mix up a couple of varieties of shake. Pop in the DVD included in your ESS Kit. Once they taste the Vi-Shape shake, your guests will love the taste and want to order products right then and there. At the end of the presentation, you ask three simple questions. “Do you want to join the Body by Vi Challenge as a customer?” “Do you want to join the Body by Vi Challenge and get your kit for Free?” “Do you want to promote the Body by Vi Challenge and turn your milkshakes into paychecks? Simple, right?
6) Use Social Media to promote the Challenge. ViSalus is social. People are always talking about wanting to lose weight, going to the gym and wanting to get healthier. Use such media outlets as Facebook and Twitter to talk about the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge. I also recommend starting a blog and begin writing creative content.
7) Invest a couple of hundred dollars in your new business. Purchase the ViSalus Taster Packs, order your business cards and purchase a t-shirt or other ViSalus apparel through the Vi-Store. Personally, I love the ViSalus apparel. You can purchase a great looking shirt, sweats or a cap with the Body by Vi logo at reasonable prices that will grab the attention of people you meet while out and about. People stop and ask me about my new hoodie. Can you think of a better way to get the conversation flowing?
8) Get excited. As I mentioned earlier, ViSalus is a fun business! After all, we get paid to party. As people sense your excitement, they’ll want to know what you’re doing. Excitement is contagious. Give them the itch.
9) I saved the most important step for last. Make sure the person who enrolls you will be there to help you become successful. The majority of people who fail not only in ViSalus, but in direct sales in general, will join the business and don’t get support from their enroller and upline. Be wary of people who promise you the moon and deliver the stars. Some may portray themselves as rock stars or may have hit the top ranks in a company, but will they really make themselves available to help you? When I sign up a new promoter, they have my word that I will teach, mentor and hold their hand for as long as they need me. I will talk to them on the phone, text back and forth and Skype with the people in my organization multiple times a day. I make sure to always be available to help our team. Click to learn a little bit about my background!
I am confident I can help you to become successful in ViSalus. Click here and start your business today! If you would like to chat with me first, you can reach me by sending an email to email@example.com